Tuesday 14 February 2017

Introduction

Hello guys!
I'm an artist and a fitness freak. My blogs will be mostly about it and also travelling sometimes.
I have recently started an YouTube channel where i have already posted three videos.
So to start with I am a BBM graduate and I've been working thereafter and trying to keep my interest alive of singing, sketching/drawing and working out.
I have started sketching very recently because I had nothing much to do after college hours.
Its been more than 2 years now and I am improving in every intersest I have. I don't know how this will work for me , but I'm giving it a try.
I hope this is enough as an intro and maybe if  I get a response I'll start blogging more often about everything  visitors want to hear about.
thank you guys for reading and do check my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0KO
VZ9DKUIqJ2v4xCqZ6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment